Welcome to the BSA National Service Territory 10 (NST 10) Website!
BSA National Service Territory 10 (NST10) serves all 13 BSA Scout Councils in New York State. National Service Territories (NST) replace the previous Area and Region organizations and are designed to assist local councils more efficiently in all of their operational areas.
There is a lot going on currently in NST 10 and we are glad for you to be part of it! It is our hope you will find the information here valuable and easy to use. Should you wish to bring something to our attention about this site please send us a note from the “contact us” page. No matter where you are, or what your role is, thank you for your service to Scouting!
- BSA National Service Territory is comprised of 13 Councils throughout NY State:
- Twin Rivers Council (Albany)
- Baden-Powell Council (Binghamton)
- Longhouse Council (Syracuse)
- Five Rivers Council (Horseheads)
- Western New York Scout Council (Buffalo)
- Allegheny Highlands Council (Falconer)
- Theodore Roosevelt Council (Massapequa)
- Greater Hudson Valley Council (Fishkill)
- Seneca Waterways Council (Rochester)
- Leatherstocking Council (Utica)
- Suffolk County Council (Medford)
- Rip Van Winkle Council (Kingston)
- Greater New York Councils (New York City)
CLICK HERE for more information and links to our Scout Councils.
Youth Protection Reminder for Remote/Virtual Scouting
It’s critical that we all continue to keep youth protection top-of-mind whether our Scouting activities are taking place in person or through a digital platform. Of note, remember that BSA prohibits any one-on-one interaction between an adult leader and a Scout – in person, online, through a web conference, over the phone, via text, or in any other form.
The BSA’s Social Media Guidelines serve as a complement to our youth protection policies.
2023-2024 Update on Scouting’s High Adventure Bases
Updates from Aaron on Scouting for 2023-2024 for our high adventure bases: